Hi Hi Y’all~
Okay, here’s the deal. Even after a few episodes I am still unsure on where I stand with Star Trek Lower Decks.
A huge part of me is like OMG THIS IS. WHAT. JUST. JUST NO.
And there is the huge part of me that is like FUNNY. REMINDS ME OF OLD TREK. LOWER CREW MEMBERS HAVE IT ROUGH. I LOVE ENSIGN BECKETT.
I don’t know if I can form a an opinion until the season is over. With the episodes I’ve seen it is way too back and forth. I mean, it is a great and welcome relief from the hard core series drama and lack of strong humor to engage in moral lessons CBS has invested into their Star Trek shows. However, it is also a basic economic move of creating shows aimed towards money making groups.
I don’t know guys. I just can’t decide. Ensign Beckett has wormed her way into my heart. That move with the Ferengi she did for Boimler was too nice. Also, she kicks Klingon ass.
Star Trek Lower Decks First Look
Hi Hi Y’all,
Tomorrow or Sunday I will have a post explaining in full detail everything that has really been going on in the last few months, why everything has been really hectic and crazy and why Corona virus has really effected things on my end.
I do, however, should have/maybe have/possibly have/tried to have fixed everything enough that I can get back onto a schedule and have some balance again. So without further ado I would like to introduce this week’s Fan Fiction Friday:
For Harry Potter we have three new chapters as well as more character art by the amazing Juliet!
For Avatar we have one new chapter and it’s a decent intro to the starting point of some of the side characters you’ll meet. We learn a little about the Crown Prince of the Fire Nation Ozuko’s [you’ll find out more about the name later] and his sister Princess Azumi’s characters. They are definitely starting from a place of being in a bubble and needing to learn a lot about the world. You’ll also see a bit more context around the current Avatar’s family life and the personality of the current Fire Lord Azai.
The reason these two are being updated is because during this week’s struggles I have for some reason been having dreams about some of the future ideas I had for them so I figured I could use the inspiration to write. Also, I love Juliet’s work.
Please enjoy and thanks for everything,
Fire Bending Abilities
Hi Hi Y’all~
It’s Fan Fiction Friday~
We have four new chapters of All Souls : 2 3 4 5
NEW CHARACTER DESIGNS from Juliet for Harry Potter! Oh and of course, three new chapters [ 28 29 30 ] from The Story of Dragons to accompany them.
Hope you are actually enjoying these stories,
Slytherin – Me & The Devil
Hi Hi Y’all,
I am sitting here in the laundry room, trying to multi-task, and decide how I should fix my recently worse than normal time management problems. I find the fact that an annoying building resident has decided to open and spread out three bags of laundry over the table I am sitting at a highly distracted and detractor in this mission of mine. Never the less, I shall work my hardest to execute a decent and productive plan for the rest of my summer and its expected achievements. Let us begin with the goals, shall we:
- Finish the updated Chronicles: A Tale of Shadow & Light
- Have the print version out sometime within June
- Publish the ebook version of my poetry book, Confessions of a Teenage Poet out within a month’s time.
- Begin a steady schedule of Podcast episodes
- Since once a day doesn’t seem to be happening, at least three blog posts a week with a hopeful set days for each
- Steady and predicably timed updates of Fan Fiction & an increase of Fan Portal chapters
- Major desired updates of all my sites
- The introduction of a proper beginning of my publication house, Knights Publications
- The completed draft of the web novel series, made with the brilliant outremusings, H x E Volume 1
- Lose at least 20 lbs
- Get a B- in my Japanese course and return in a semi-successful manner to a McGill student.
- If I have extra money, and possibly raised my credit score, I would love to finally get beginning level decent equipment so I can start streaming again.
- Finish copyrighting all of my works and tittles
- Becoming even more organized within my life and increasing my adorable DIY projects
- Save money for a trip either this upcoming winter break or next summer
- Hold my first meet & greet or book launch party in Montreal/ get in more book stores as a ‘local author’ ; possibly without the need to dress up and present myself as the stereotypical image of an ‘indie’ author.
- To work on my efforts towards friendships and going out. My penssion for social isolation does unsubjectively need to be corrected.
- To increase the time and attention I put towards taking care of my mind and body’s health.
- To challenge myself to not only dress up in nicer clothes but the clothes I always wanted to wear and was too scared to before.
- TO KICK ASS AND LOVE MYSELF.
So, we can break down a few of these I think. The first is a simple explanation of the draft site The Crows Nest Co (Co as the regular site was already taken by some bastard who was considerably inconsiderate of my personal affairs). My podcast is amply named the Crows Nest as to highlight my peculiar and quirky nature. As for themes and topics, season one is set to be a mixed bag of testing material. Not too complicated at the moment. The next break downs I believe would then be my fan fiction page and my fan portal page. I seriously need to keep up with the random requests for a steady schedule of star trek and harry potter based episodes. Further, I would like to increase my pretty much finished 8-9 Volumes of the Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~ . Next, I would like the catch up of my Marvel and DC related stories and images. They seem to catch quite some attention and I have both fear and hopes for their possible attention by the respected comic companies. Next, I think I have failed at properly showing the support and love towards Chinese web novels such as Against the Gods, Douluo Dalu, Tales of Demons and Gods and 1/2 Prince. Lastly, to focus on the updates of Hakai no Miko, Overlord, Re: Monster in my sites series updates (possible Shadow Hunters as well due to its rising popularity). While, my fan portal just needs an increase of my lovely tender fans not only commenting on my site and social media more but asking for such works.
The only thing I wish to break down is the works of @Outremusings. She is a frequent co-author on web novel series and fan fiction series such as: Star Trek, Hp 1, Hp 2, H x E and AHS. In addition, I have the honor of featuring on her new podcast series and promote her new website, undisclosedmusings.com.
As for these goals, if you have any questions, comments or concerns let me know. Because, trust me, I have a shit ton of them myself.
P.s. I also really need to figure out previous page and next page options don’t I?
She Works Hard For The Money – Donna Summer
So I was watching the 2018 panel of upcoming movie trailers from Comic Con and I had it just popped into my head: Now is a wonderful time to be writer.
Don’t get me wrong. We have definitely reached a point where getting published by a publishing company is one of the most crapshot corrupted works possible. Even when you may get published, there are so many ways for people to have more rights over your work than you do, copy you, completely make money off your work, and it goes on….
BUT, we also live in an era were it is possible to publish yourself. There are so many helpful platforms like WordPress to get yourself out there. Platforms like Patreon to help people earn money, or platforms like Amazon where you can self publish.
I think it is an amazing thing to be alive right now. Shoot, even if you are horrible with technology you can get a wee bit further than what you used to be able to do on your own.
That being said, here are some of the movies I am looking forward to:
Godzilla: King of Monsters
Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil
[ A Discovery Of Witches – b/c the advertisement popped up, so it counts ]
Those two DC movies actually look like they will be good. Thank G-d! (Please no one bring up or mention the Titans trailer).
That’s all I wanted to say for now. I will be uploading fan fiction tonight, so look forward to it!
P.S. DEATH MAGE FINALLY GOT A MANGA~~~~
Take This Job And Shove It – Johnny Paycheck