Hi Hi Y’all,
I am sitting here in the laundry room, trying to multi-task, and decide how I should fix my recently worse than normal time management problems. I find the fact that an annoying building resident has decided to open and spread out three bags of laundry over the table I am sitting at a highly distracted and detractor in this mission of mine. Never the less, I shall work my hardest to execute a decent and productive plan for the rest of my summer and its expected achievements. Let us begin with the goals, shall we:
- Finish the updated Chronicles: A Tale of Shadow & Light
- Have the print version out sometime within June
- Publish the ebook version of my poetry book, Confessions of a Teenage Poet out within a month’s time.
- Begin a steady schedule of Podcast episodes
- Since once a day doesn’t seem to be happening, at least three blog posts a week with a hopeful set days for each
- Steady and predicably timed updates of Fan Fiction & an increase of Fan Portal chapters
- Major desired updates of all my sites
- The introduction of a proper beginning of my publication house, Knights Publications
- The completed draft of the web novel series, made with the brilliant outremusings, H x E Volume 1
- Lose at least 20 lbs
- Get a B- in my Japanese course and return in a semi-successful manner to a McGill student.
- If I have extra money, and possibly raised my credit score, I would love to finally get beginning level decent equipment so I can start streaming again.
- Finish copyrighting all of my works and tittles
- Becoming even more organized within my life and increasing my adorable DIY projects
- Save money for a trip either this upcoming winter break or next summer
- Hold my first meet & greet or book launch party in Montreal/ get in more book stores as a ‘local author’ ; possibly without the need to dress up and present myself as the stereotypical image of an ‘indie’ author.
- To work on my efforts towards friendships and going out. My penssion for social isolation does unsubjectively need to be corrected.
- To increase the time and attention I put towards taking care of my mind and body’s health.
- To challenge myself to not only dress up in nicer clothes but the clothes I always wanted to wear and was too scared to before.
- TO KICK ASS AND LOVE MYSELF.
So, we can break down a few of these I think. The first is a simple explanation of the draft site The Crows Nest Co (Co as the regular site was already taken by some bastard who was considerably inconsiderate of my personal affairs). My podcast is amply named the Crows Nest as to highlight my peculiar and quirky nature. As for themes and topics, season one is set to be a mixed bag of testing material. Not too complicated at the moment. The next break downs I believe would then be my fan fiction page and my fan portal page. I seriously need to keep up with the random requests for a steady schedule of star trek and harry potter based episodes. Further, I would like to increase my pretty much finished 8-9 Volumes of the Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~ . Next, I would like the catch up of my Marvel and DC related stories and images. They seem to catch quite some attention and I have both fear and hopes for their possible attention by the respected comic companies. Next, I think I have failed at properly showing the support and love towards Chinese web novels such as Against the Gods, Douluo Dalu, Tales of Demons and Gods and 1/2 Prince. Lastly, to focus on the updates of Hakai no Miko, Overlord, Re: Monster in my sites series updates (possible Shadow Hunters as well due to its rising popularity). While, my fan portal just needs an increase of my lovely tender fans not only commenting on my site and social media more but asking for such works.
The only thing I wish to break down is the works of @Outremusings. She is a frequent co-author on web novel series and fan fiction series such as: Star Trek, Hp 1, Hp 2, H x E and AHS. In addition, I have the honor of featuring on her new podcast series and promote her new website, undisclosedmusings.com.
As for these goals, if you have any questions, comments or concerns let me know. Because, trust me, I have a shit ton of them myself.
P.s. I also really need to figure out previous page and next page options don’t I?