This is what happens when your friends tell you to look at the questionnaire they filled out:
_1._What is your idea of perfect happiness? Living in a “modernized” traditional house (a.k.a converted Japanese Shrine) right outside a city. Where I can edit manuscripts, see my grandkids, feed the random stray forty cats who visit my courtyard and maybe still have a husband.
_2._What is your greatest fear? Uncertainty (mostly in the form of happiness) and clowns // or uncertain clowns! … And Butterflies
_3._What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Pride
_4._What is the trait you most deplore in others? Giving Loyalty easily + and not following through with it. // Pitying others
_5._Which living person do you most admire? The Spirits of: Robin Williams // Nelson Mandela // Alan Rickman // Heath Ledger
_6._What is your greatest extravagance? Pajamas // Shoes
_7._What is your current state of mind? Attempting to find Silver Linings (and rationalizing why that movie is decent)
_8._What do you consider the most overrated virtue? “Niceness” // “Faith”
_9._On what occasion do you lie? I have a problem of lies of omission…
_10._What do you most dislike about your appearance? My unbalanced frame
_11._Which living person do you most despise? I don’t despise anyone…too much effort. I’d rather wait for them to burn and enjoy the view with popcorn.
_12._What is the quality you most like in a man? Intelligence // “Coldness”
_13._What is the quality you most like in a woman? When they aren’t exhibiting: Cattiness // Manipulation — “When they aren’t Women”
_14._Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “Literally // Honestly“
_15._What or who is the greatest love of your life? Me Cat?
_16._When and where were you happiest? On top of a Mountain, above the clouds, barely any people, at a monastery in Taiwan.
_17._Which talent would you most like to have? Writing // Resolve
_18._If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would make myself better at follow through.
_19._What do you consider your greatest achievement? Still being alive.
_20._If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? An old fat cat on some wealthy South Carolina family’s porch.
_21._Where would you most like to live? South Korea // Japan – with a family house in the SOUTH 😉
_22._What is your most treasured possession? The old sweaters my grandfather gave me
_23._What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Being alone…like for a long period of time…like 40 years of hermithood
_24._What is your favorite occupation? Writer // Startup Ceo
_25._What is your most marked characteristic? My expressions -> “Kawaii-ness”
_26._What do you most value in your friends? Loyalty
_27._Who are your favorite writers? John Milton // Dante // Rick Riordan // Alfred Lord Tennyson // Langston Hughes
_28._Who is your hero of fiction? I have waifus…Do waifus count?
_29._Which historical figure do you most identify with? Joan of Arc
_30._Who are your heroes in real life? I like Villians // Anti – Hereos // And Selected Chaotic Neutrals
_31._What are your favorite names? Darien (f) // Damien // Crow // Blake (f) // Leon // Adele // Joan // Grey // Laurent // Landon
_32._What is it that you most dislike? …really just one?…
_33._What is your greatest regret? Allowing myself to become a victim of pity. A person should never use pity as a self identifier
_34._How would you like to die? I don’t really care as long as it is not too prolonged or painful. OR causes a mess….But my funeral needs to be epic.
_35._What is your motto? “It’s better to Reign in Hell then Serve in Heaven…But I’m Jewish so who the hell cares. I’ll end up in Purgatory no matter what I do!”
— If you know you are going to fall down enjoy the ride there 😉
- What is your favorite word? Cheshire
- What is your least favorite word? Moist
- What turns you on? I don’t know yet. Check back when I achieve emotional growth in my next leveling.
- What turns you off? “All- American” – ness
- What is your favorite curse word? There are so many…. I’m a bonafide Sailor… Let’s go with Scheiße! “Shit”
- What sound or noise do you love? Cat purrs
- What sound or noise do you hate? Kids screaming // pots and pans echoes // Slurping Sounds
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Grim Reaper // Shinigami
- What profession would you not like to do? Any cubicle job
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? This is not a joke. You did manage to get here. That being said you can go left for fun hell or right for Valhalla… or back for administration work.
- FunFact :: These questions were originally asked on “Bouillon de Culture” by Bernard Pivot.